Thank you for participating in the 2017 SHEM Summer Used Curriculum Sale!
• The sale will be held on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at the University Plaza Convention Center. The Convention Center is directly across from the Expo Center and next to the hotel. The sale is open to the public from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM. We have increased the times due to popular request. There will be a special exhibitor shopping time from 5:00-5:30 PM. This time is set aside JUST for you to avoid the business of the general public.
• Seller set-up will begin at 3:30 PM and seller must be completely set-up and at their tables by 5:30 PM when the doors are open to the general public. Participants are responsible for carting all of their goods in and out. Seller tear-down will begin PROMPTLY at 8:30 PM. Doors will be closed at 9 PM.
• ONLY USED CURRICULUM AND EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS WILL BE ALLOWED to be sold if you have purchased a Used Curriculum table.
• When you arrive, you will receive your table number. You may have one helper per registration. (Ie. One table may have two people total. Two tables may have two people total. Additional helper permissions may be requested on a case by case basis.)
• Selling from the floor is prohibited. Please keep all sale items on the table.
• Each seller is responsible for keeping track of their sales and providing change for their sales.
• SHEM is NOT responsible for transactions between buyer and seller, or for lost or stolen materials.
• SHEM accepts NO responsibility for children and no child care is provided.
• There is an unloading area at the convention center where you may unload your vehicle, but please be courteous and efficient when unloading.
(iOS users-open in Adobe for best results)
Please fill form completely and return with payment to:
SHEM Used Curriculum Sale
P.O. Box 7
Nixa, MO 65714
Please email: email@example.com if you have any further questions.