- Research different curriculum options to decide what approach would work best for your circumstances. Consider your student’s learning style, as well as the makeup of your family and financial situation.
- Helpful resources may include Mary Pride’s Complete Guide to Getting Started in Homeschooling and Cathy Duffy’s 101 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum
- Some “satellite” programs are available that allow a family to home school through a Christian School. Some materials and/or testing services may be provided. Contact your local support group for more information.
- Libraries often have public school textbooks and valuable supplemental materials.
- Take advantage of local used book sales and/or opportunities to rent or borrow books
Computer Based Correspondence Traditional Unit Studies Worktexts